I learned about what is a digital story and how to make one. My partner and I are going to do a digital story on the Vietnam War veterans and how they were treated.
So What?
This information means to me as a teacher that I will be able to make good opening or closing to my lessons. I also will be able to test the students by having them make there own digital story about a topic that we are studying. I am going to use digital story to capture the students attention. Also we are going to use them so that we can diversify our teaching. In my other classes I could make digital stories when I have to teach a lesson on a certain subject. This technology mean that I can apply my education to all different learning types. This means that teachers can make their own movies about whatever subject they want so these movies can be tools in their classrooms.
Now What?
This means that my future students are going to have a lot more fun than they wold before. I am going to use digital stories in place of test and papers. I think that sometimes the students will be able to show me they know more about the subject by doing a digital story than a test or paper. I think that this new information has change my schema by allowing me to make a connection between technology and testing. This information made me a more creative teacher I feel. I think that I am going to use my creative in my teaching and invite students to do the same in their assignments. I am going to give my students the opportunity to make a digital story to better understand a certain subject. I feel that my teaching has improved because now I am a more diverse teacher. This I feel will also help other teacher to use their creative in their classes. I love this new technology I feel that it is going to greatly improve my teaching and classroom management.
This information means to me as a teacher that I will be able to make good opening or closing to my lessons. I also will be able to test the students by having them make there own digital story about a topic that we are studying. I am going to use digital story to capture the students attention. Also we are going to use them so that we can diversify our teaching. In my other classes I could make digital stories when I have to teach a lesson on a certain subject. This technology mean that I can apply my education to all different learning types. This means that teachers can make their own movies about whatever subject they want so these movies can be tools in their classrooms.
Now What?
This means that my future students are going to have a lot more fun than they wold before. I am going to use digital stories in place of test and papers. I think that sometimes the students will be able to show me they know more about the subject by doing a digital story than a test or paper. I think that this new information has change my schema by allowing me to make a connection between technology and testing. This information made me a more creative teacher I feel. I think that I am going to use my creative in my teaching and invite students to do the same in their assignments. I am going to give my students the opportunity to make a digital story to better understand a certain subject. I feel that my teaching has improved because now I am a more diverse teacher. This I feel will also help other teacher to use their creative in their classes. I love this new technology I feel that it is going to greatly improve my teaching and classroom management.
No comments:
Post a Comment