Monday, February 28, 2011

Mar. 1, 2011- Vidcast

What?
I learned about how to make a video and post it on you tube. I used jing to make a video. In my video I discuss how a student would write a research paper. I think it when great it was very informational and easy.

So What?
In my video I learned that jing is a very good program to use to make a how to video. As I teacher I have learned that using this programs to make a video is something that can be used as a project for students and a great educational tool. The reason for why we are doing this is so that we can be able to teach this to are students and also so we can use it in our teaching. It is important because I think this knowledge will help your students to better relate to us as teachers. I think that these programs would help us to make our subjects interesting. I think that we should apply this in the way that we test our students. I think that they will respond well to a test like this. this technology means to me that I can make video to describe things that are hard to describe in an e-mail or in a phone call. It also will help visual learners like me to understand almost any subject.

Now What?
This technology will be a big part in my teaching process and also in the way that my students take tests. This new information is something that I knew very little about before. So it really help me to understand what my students are capable of and what they enjoy. This new information is something that will make me a teacher that can use information that my students like and understand. This will also help me to be a more diverse teacher. I can also use this information to help the other teachers to become more technologically sound. I really enjoyed making a video and I was surprised at how easy it was to create and save a movie. I thought that my video on how to write a research paper is something that would have help me in high school and it will help my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment