What?
This week we did our digital story. I have had a few problems with the story but I feel that it is moving along nicely. It was a good experience.
So What?
this making of a digital story helped me to understand how easy a digital story can be easy and fun. I feel that we are doing this because this is one way that we can make our subjects come alive for our students. I also feel that this is a great way we can involve our students. I feel that these could work as assignments. I can apply this by create digital story for things that I do not understand. I feel that this will help me to understand and will also help other to understand it also. This technology means that I can make history come alive for my students.
Now What?
This technology mean that my future students will be able to learn history in a new way. I am excited to learn more about technology because I find this technology so useful. This new technology makes me open my eyes up to technology before I never really liked using technology in my teaching but now this has shown me that technology is very useful and fun for the students and the teacher. I could have the students write down their feelings and something they learned and then they could go a make a project showing what they learned in more depth. This information for sure has made me a more technologically savvy teacher. I feel that it has made me understand the true potentially that technology has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment