Monday, January 17, 2011

17 January -Introduction


What?
I learned about the importance of technology in the teaching process. I also learned about the benefits and disadvantages of using technology in teaching. I watched some videos that show us what technology can do to help the students learn.

So What?
This information affects me in many ways. I am a history education major so I am going to be struggling with trying to teach history in a fun and interesting way. Technology will help me to have the students experience history in a new way. They will be able to see virtual reenactments and take virtual tours of the important areas and thing that we are talking about. This will help them relate to the people in history which will allow them to understand history better. We are learning about this and doing this because it is so important to capture the students interest because if we as teachers have the students attention they will learn more and have a better attitude about learning. I can apply this to my classes that I have this semester so that I can succeed in these classes. If I get interested in my classes I have not I will try harder and what to get a good grade in the class.

Now What?
This technology will help the future students to be better rounded in all areas. It will also help the future students to learn the important of all the subjects that we have them study. This information will change teachers in many ways. The main way is that teachers will have to be educated in the use of technology in teaching. It will be a hard change be it is possible. I belief that this information will help the future of teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure that your future blogs are more in depth and allows me to see more of the passion that is living in your soul. I enjoyed getting to know you through this blog but am excited to see your next, beefy blogs...

    PS...make sure to read the assignment...this was slightly different than what I expected...

    ReplyDelete