Monday, January 31, 2011

Feb. 1, 2011- Google part 2

What?
This week I learned about Google websites. We made our own website to show that we learned what week needed to know. It was very information and will come in useful.

So What?
This knowledge about websites is something that will help my students check up to date in my class. My as a student it can help me to stay organized. With the calender I can put in my homework and make sure that I can see what I have to do all in one place. We are making websites to help our future students to succeed in our class. I think that it is going to help me a ton and be very useful. This technology is something that is new to me but I can really see the befits in using them in my future classroom. This is also something that I can use to help with group discussions and group presentations.


Now What?
This technology mean that my future students will be able to see all that they have to do to succeed in my class. It will also help me to have an easier time teaching when students are absent I can just say check the website when they ask what was due. This new information has changed the way I have thought about help the students succeed in my class. Before I did not know exactly how I could help my students now this is a great and easy way to do this. I think that this will help me to use more technology in my classroom. I think this will help my students understand the materials better. I can give the students assignments on my website and I can also show them how to do the assignment. This information helps me to understand technology and it's purpose in the classroom. It also showed me how easy it is to do. Maybe when I am a teacher I can teach this to the other teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment