What?
I am learning about the different functions that Google has which include: Gmail, google docs,google forums,and google spreadsheet. I had a good time learning all of these tools and I feel they will be very helpful.
So What?
The tool that made the biggest impression on me was google docs and google forums. First in google docs I learned that it simplified many steps in adding pictures and other multimedia activities. This means that I can use these tools to diversify my teaching. The other thing that I feel will help me and lot as a teacher is the google docs translate tool. This allows me to be able to communicate with parents of students that don't speak English. The google forums is something that I can use to have the students take quizzes on so I can get instant results. This is also something that with help me to do grades in my future classroom. The translating tool is very useful in my other classes. I have three Spanish classes and if I have a hard time understanding something I can type it in a google doc and translate it to English to help me understand. This technology is something that I could see myself using everyday.
Now What?
This technology means that my future students will be able to learning in there different learning styles in the same lesson. I as a teacher will be more effective in provide a good education and helping all the students to understand. I could also use this to help my English language learners to understand the material. This technology changes my schema mainly because it shows me that diversity is something that will be easy and fun for me to do. I think that I will be able to have the students do a lot more group projects and presentations. The assignment that I can give to my students are with google docs: presentations, power-points,research papers and more. With google forums I can give the students tests and quizzes so they can take many practice quizzes before the tests. I could also give them different homework assignments. I was really impressed with the material that I learned in google part 1. I really enjoyed it and can see myseld using it in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment