The next area that I want to talk about is the videos. From the video "Millennial Generation" I learned that the students that I am going to have know a lot about technology and feel very comfortable with it. I need to use this to my advantage, I must use technology so that they can relate to the material better and so they can feel more confident in the projects that I assign them. It was cool to hear the students ideas of what they wanted from technology and what they thought was the future of technology. In the video "Did You Know" I thought the information was pretty interesting and I learned that technology is a world wide thing and that using technology in the classroom will help my students to be prepare for the outside world.
The last area that I am going to discuss is the different websites and other tools. I learned that the web is a place that you can find anything if you know were you are looking. I was able to find many websites other than the ones that were on the reading list in a matter of minutes. One of the most useful websites that I found was the website "Tech Term" this is a website that I can use as a dictionary for tech terms that I do not know. I also found many of websites focusing on how to troubleshoot different problems. I can use this to increase my knowledge on troubleshooting it is a nice step by step tool to learn new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment